RESCHOOL is the owner of trademark, service mark and collective membership mark rights in: RESCHOOL, REVOLVE, A Year in the Life of a Learner, and Learning Happens Everywhere (collectively, the “Marks”). The marks may not be used without written permission from RESCHOOL. Unauthorized use and misuse of RESCHOOL ‘s marks is strictly prohibited. RESCHOOL aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright © 2021 RESCHOOL. All rights reserved.
All information, documents and materials posted in the Sites are solely for the use of RESCHOOL users and may not be resold, republished, or copied, without the prior written consent of RESCHOOL. Information, documents and materials may be reprinted for educational and nonprofit purposes with RESCHOOL’s prior written permission. In order to receive RESCHOOL’s written consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION WITHIN RESCHOOL’S WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE AND THE SITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF RESCHOOL EXPRESSLY OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Links/Third Party Websites/Advertising
RESCHOOL, in its sole discretion, may post the advertisements of third parties on the Sites. Your correspondence or any other dealings with advertisers found on the Sites are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that RESCHOOL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
Opening Account/Password Policy
Limitations on Use
RESCHOOL may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions and other information or material on the Sites; however, RESCHOOL is under no duty to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such matters nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, obscenity, pornography, or inaccuracy contained in any such discussion, posting or transmission.
Furthermore, you agree not to do the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites. This includes, without limitation: (a) using, or attempting to use, any account without the owner’s permission, (b) obtaining or soliciting another person’s password or other personal information under false pretenses, or (c) impersonating another user or otherwise misrepresenting yourself to RESCHOOL or other entities.
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Sites. This includes, without limitation, (a) interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Sites, or attempting to do so, or (b) accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Sites that you are not authorized to access. Unauthorized access (or attempts) may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Post, store, or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by RESCHOOL in its sole discretion) information or material.
- Post, store, or transmit any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Post, store, or transmit any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Sites specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable rules.
- Use the Sites to post, store, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Use the Sites to post, store, or transmit materials in violation of another party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store, or transmit is subject to a third party’s rights.
- Use the Sites for any unlawful purposes.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sites.
Waiver and Severability
Last Modified: January 13, 2021.